[/ QUOTE ]

That he is.

NYCQT16
09-20-2004, 10:35 PM
The man who buys me a LV is the man I will marry /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honeyhips
09-21-2004, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My hubby got me 2 last week. Also a gift certificate because he couldn't choose between 2 that he saw so I guess I need to go to the store. I'll read through this thread to see if I can get any ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]someone posted a new one in the fashion thread that was really nice.

bocagirl
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My hubby got me 2 last week. Also a gift certificate because he couldn't choose between 2 that he saw so I guess I need to go to the store. I'll read through this thread to see if I can get any ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

THanks I'll check it out.

JunMom2Be
09-22-2004, 11:09 AM
I remember you saying you couldn't justify the cost what made you change your mind Andreamaria?

beastmode
09-22-2004, 06:21 PM
<font color="blue"> Hey Denali - See, what happened was I picked up a fake while on my honeymoon because I really liked the style. Mind you, I didn't know anything about a Louis Vuitton, so I really did not know how much they cost. When I found out, I was shocked. In all honesty, I was like, "$800 + for a purse!!" I think I discussed with you that I wouldn't spend that much on a purse - for car mods, but not a purse, lol (That's just me). Well, rocking fakes is the ultimate fashion crime for me (but I really liked it), so I justified my purchase by figuring "I don't have ANY kids, I CAN afford it, I DESERVE it!!!!" I'm glad I ditched my fake and got a real one /images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

Honeyhips
09-23-2004, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]http://images.eluxury.com/assets_server/product/10599184/p10599184_ph_hero.jpg

THanks I'll check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

JunMom2Be
09-23-2004, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> Hey Denali - See, what happened was I picked up a fake while on my honeymoon because I really liked the style. Mind you, I didn't know anything about a Louis Vuitton, so I really did not know how much they cost. When I found out, I was shocked. In all honesty, I was like, "$800 + for a purse!!" I think I discussed with you that I wouldn't spend that much on a purse - for car mods, but not a purse, lol (That's just me). Well, rocking fakes is the ultimate fashion crime for me (but I really liked it), so I justified my purchase by figuring "I don't have ANY kids, I CAN afford it, I DESERVE it!!!!" I'm glad I ditched my fake and got a real one /images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/weird.gif
I know thats right! You do DESERVE it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif