PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Louis Vuitton Owners

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

sithembile
03-15-2004, 06:25 AM
Do you think that its tacky to have one brand as a bag and a different brand for a wallet? eg an LV bag and a Coach wallet.

AKAngel904
03-15-2004, 11:22 AM
I dont...

honey_jammz82
03-15-2004, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Do you think that its tacky to have one brand as a bag and a different brand for a wallet? eg an LV bag and a Coach wallet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would do it, just beacause I am the type of person who does not think about coordinating.

cutebajangirl
03-15-2004, 12:58 PM
I don't think it is tacky either.

bocagirl
08-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Is this it?

Stylepink
09-19-2004, 10:52 PM
OKay. You Louis Vuitton owners have convinced me. My husband knows that I Adore these handbags and that I've wanted one desperately! He has been ready to buy me one for months now and I haven't wanted to spend the money on myself. But, he's looking over my shoulder at this post and is at me again to go and buy it. We live in El Paso and the closest boutique is Austin or Beverly Hills and he is willing to take me on a weekend trip and says I can pick out two! I've just started my diet and excercise regime and you ladies are enjoying your purses so much that i am going to get mine this month!! I am so excited!!!!! I'm picking the Speedy!!! i'll have to pick out the other one when i get there....Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melodee
09-19-2004, 10:56 PM
BeautyofTruth,
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with your sistahs. I'm also considering getting a LV soon too, but I'm scared I'll seem unkowlegable in the boutique. BTW, how many LV's got got, girlie?!

BeautyOfTruth
09-19-2004, 11:06 PM
That is great, Stylepink!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif And the Speedy is a great choice. It is a wonderful bag to carry every day, if you like! And you will be so pleased with the quality and how much use you will get from it-it will last for years. Now, go kiss your husband. /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif

BeautyOfTruth
09-19-2004, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BeautyofTruth,
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with your sistahs. I'm also considering getting a LV soon too, but I'm scared I'll seem unkowlegable in the boutique. BTW, how many LV's got got, girlie?!

[/ QUOTE ]

My pleasure, Melodee! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Don't be intimidated. When you go next time, just look around, and ask to see any styles that you think you might like. You can also visit the LV website and view the various styles. Then, you can write down the names of those that you like, and take your list when you go into the LV boutique so that you can ask to see the styles by name, and actually hold the bags. This way you can really appreciate the detail, get a feel for the bag, and compare the various styles. And feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

With my bags, make-up bags, luggage, umbrella, wallets, and other LV accessories, let's just say I could open my own little LV boutique /images/graemlins/blush.gif(but that would never work, because I will not give up any of my pieces-I can't part with them! /images/graemlins/wink.gif)

beastmode
09-20-2004, 10:17 AM
<font color="blue"> Hi BOT /images/graemlins/wave.gif Long time no "see"!</font>

Armyqt
09-20-2004, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
With my bags, make-up bags, luggage, umbrella, wallets, and other LV accessories, let's just say I could open my own little LV boutique (but that would never work, because I will not give up any of my pieces-I can't part with them! )

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, sounds like quite a collection Beauty /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BeautyOfTruth
09-20-2004, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> Hi BOT /images/graemlins/wave.gif Long time no "see"!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Andreamaria! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I'm sure you are still enjoying your bag!

BeautyOfTruth
09-20-2004, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
With my bags, make-up bags, luggage, umbrella, wallets, and other LV accessories, let's just say I could open my own little LV boutique (but that would never work, because I will not give up any of my pieces-I can't part with them! )

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, sounds like quite a collection Beauty /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Armyqt! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I hope all is going well with the planning for your holiday dinner.

alibi
09-20-2004, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OKay. You Louis Vuitton owners have convinced me. My husband knows that I Adore these handbags and that I've wanted one desperately! He has been ready to buy me one for months now and I haven't wanted to spend the money on myself. But, he's looking over my shoulder at this post and is at me again to go and buy it. We live in El Paso and the closest boutique is Austin or Beverly Hills and he is willing to take me on a weekend trip and says I can pick out two! I've just started my diet and excercise regime and you ladies are enjoying your purses so much that i am going to get mine this month!! I am so excited!!!!! I'm picking the Speedy!!! i'll have to pick out the other one when i get there....Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I haven't seen this thread in a while! Congrats on your purchase Stylepink! I agree w/ Beauty that the Speedy is an excellent choice! It's very roomy, and I love the shape b/c it reminds me of a doctors medicine bag. Please let us know when you get it! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Honeyhips
09-20-2004, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, shinyblackhair, actually nothing at all. I just wanted to see people's response's just to see how they would justify buyin such a bag.

[/ QUOTE ]I know this is old and probably over but I so hate it when people do this. It is their money. They can buy monkeys for all I care. ANd it isn't just a black thing. They don't have to justify to anyone why they want the bags.

Honeyhips
09-20-2004, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I purchase Louis bags because I am accustomed to the quality, because I like them, and quite frankly-because I can.

[/ QUOTE ]Well ok then. LOL

BeautyOfTruth
09-20-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi Ayana! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I posted on another thread-I think it was the hair care board that I was making sure you were OK after the hurricanes.

dreemssold
09-20-2004, 11:31 AM
I didn't read this whole thread, but I gather someone is considering a Speedy? GET IT! I carry my Speedy so much that I bet my other bags try to beat it up when I put it in the closet /images/graemlins/grin.gif. It's really the best everyday bag in the world...plus, I really prefer handbags to shoulder bags 100 to 1 /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

foxybronx
09-20-2004, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I felt *kinda* guilty for buying my fakes, my impatience got the better of me and I just got them. sigh...they are just sooo gorgeous though, I just dream of how the authentic ones must be, &lt;sighing again&gt;

However, I *am* getting an authentic Louis and I am so excited.In the meantime I'm just gonna fake it till I make it, lol.

I promise not to turn into a snob and look down on anyone who has a fake, after I get my real one. lol...

Thank you guys for not flaming me, I was a little nervous about putting that tidbit of info out there...

Trust me October can't get here fast enough &lt;img src="http://st1m.longhaircareforum.com/images/smilies/trampoline.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Just wait till you hear what I'm asking for on our TENTH anniversary &lt;img src="http://st1m.longhaircareforum.com/images/smilies/sekret.gif" alt="" /&gt;

YES, I have it all planned out, &lt;img src="http://st1m.longhaircareforum.com/images/smilies/rofl.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]
Lucky for you you can afford a real one!!

I am really satisfied with my fake. Especially since I can’t tell the difference between my fake and an authenic one. I will take a picture so ya’ll can enlighten me.

My bag actually came with serial numbers inside and on the tag was a serial number. It came with a lock and key and the cloth bag.

bocagirl
09-20-2004, 02:43 PM
My hubby got me 2 last week. Also a gift certificate because he couldn't choose between 2 that he saw so I guess I need to go to the store. I'll read through this thread to see if I can get any ideas.