PDA

View Full Version : Narrow Calf ladies & Wide calf too, solution..Great site I got my boots from!!!

sylver2
03-19-2008, 08:21 PM
I just ordered some custom sized boots. I am inlove with them!! Money well spent. They fit perfectly.
I have chicken legs with no calves. So boots were always big around my legs. Look like I had on rainboots.
I heard great things about this site and decided to try them. You send them measurments of your calf, leg & foot. Pick from a number of styles.
They specialize in Leather boots for Wide calf women & Small calf women
www.duoboots.com
They are located in UK.
I can't believe how well they fit..wow!!

DreamLife
03-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks so much! I have only found ONE pair of knee high boots in my whole life that fit right...and they are a little snug. My calves are HUGE and I need some custom made boots so they can fit right. I just have to remember to call my bank before ordering from UK...lol I ordered from UK last week and they locked my account because they thought someone had done some credit card fraud from overseas, lol.

I hope they have some equestrian style boots, I love those.

chicacanella
03-21-2008, 11:59 AM
I have large calves and I love it. Looks great when showing my legs off except when trying to wear high boots. Sometimes I have to get them resized.:lachen: