PDA

View Full Version : Adrianno Goldschmeid (AG) Jeans

esoterica
12-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Has anyone here worn AG Jeans before? Would you say they were low rise?

keluric
12-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Info. about AG jeans:

AG jeans come in several styles and washes. The basic styles are Angel, Legend, Merlot, and Club.
the Angel: The most contemporary body that is out on the market. These are low-rise boot cut with slight flare. They look amazing on everyone. Front rise is 7.5", leg opening is 16.5"
the Legend: Hip Flare jeans. This is a low-rise flare with some great fashion details (curved heart-shaped yoke in back, embroidered rivets, trouser flare). Front rise 7.75", leg opening 20".
the Merlot: Low-rise Boot cut. More low! AG's sexy and lowest rise, with a smaller leg opening than the Club. It has bright yellow threading and a triple stitch detailing. Front rise 6.5", leg opening 19".
the Kiss: Slim Straight Leg. The Kiss is a true straight leg jeans and has antique rivets and a great coin pocket on the front. Rise 7.75", leg opening 16.5".
the Club: Well Fitted Flare. The Club is a more universal fit jean. It is a low-rise flare with slightly more room in the leg than the Angel. Front rise 7.5", leg opening 20.5".

esoterica
12-31-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks Keluric!

akeli
01-01-2008, 10:37 AM
They are very low-rise. At least the pair I tried on.

esoterica
01-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Excellent!

Cincysweetie
01-02-2008, 05:50 PM
I've wanted a pair ever since Oprah got on them. Plus, AG are my initials so you know I gotta have some. I actually went looking for a pair at Saks today, I didn't have any luck but I wasn't really looking that hard anyway.

comike
01-02-2008, 06:53 PM
I tried them before and they were not a good fit. My behind is too big and my waist is too small. Joes' Jeans (Honey Booty Fit) fit pretty well. I plan on trying the Joe's Jeans Muse fit next.

silverlotus
01-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I have a pair & they fit me nicely. :yep: They are low-rise but not super low.

SleekandBouncy
01-03-2008, 07:44 PM
They do have a highwaisted style, but most are low rise. Not ultra low rise, like booty crack low, but fairly low. They rest on my hips. They also make my butt look smaller because of the lower rise.

lovelyme
01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
They have a ton of them on sale @ Revolve

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/AGJeans.jsp

use code REVOLVEPEOPLE07 for an add'l 20% off :grin:

lejardinier
01-13-2008, 04:54 AM
They are a sexy, comfy jean and when they are on sale I stock up. The store in Soho, NY will do alterations on the hems while you wait.

keluric
01-13-2008, 10:31 AM
I just bought a pair of the Legend jeans. I like the way they fit and I actually don't think they're as low-rise as some other jeans I have. I'll have to get them hemmed since I'm short.

DragonPearl
01-15-2008, 10:31 AM
I like the AG jeans. They have a cheaper line, Big Star jeans, which is as good quality as AG, but without the name.

imani97
01-15-2008, 10:33 AM
I tried them before and they were not a good fit. My behind is too big and my waist is too small. Joes' Jeans (Honey Booty Fit) fit pretty well. I plan on trying the Joe's Jeans Muse fit next.

I agree. I bought some hoping that they would fit me as well as the honey booty fit. They didn't. :nono: I still had the gap b/c my hips/butt are wider than my waist. I was very disappointed.

DragonPearl
01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
I agree. I bought some hoping that they would fit me as well as the honey booty fit. They didn't. :nono: I still had the gap b/c my hips/butt are wider than my waist. I was very disappointed.

Sorry to hear that.

By the way, the pics in your siggy are just gorgeous.

Nola Darling
01-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I had some a while back. They fit great but I lost weight and cut them into beach shorts.

SpyCats
01-15-2008, 03:21 PM

You should get them tailored to fit just right, that's what I have to do with practically all of my jeans. I take my jeans to the cleaners and the tailor takes them in on the waist.

esoterica
04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, I have since bought several pairs and discovered that the cords are lovely and fitted but the jeans are not good for my shape at all. definitely cut for the flat butted girls.