PDA

View Full Version : Macy's One Day Sale! Jack POt....

~*~ShopAholic~*~
10-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Did anyone else enjoy this sale today? I know I did, :grin:.

I bought several Ralph Lauren shirts for only $1.99, $4.99 and even R.L. pants @ $1.99. I thought it was some kind of era but nope it wasn't so after I hit them up at one store for everything they had in my son's size, I took a trip to the Macy's over Jersey and hit them up something good, LOL. I even found my daughter some beautiful dresses that were $82 bucks for $9.99. I bought myself 2 pairs of ballet flats, Nine West and Bandelino about $32 bucks a piece.

Boy do I love a good sale!

audacious1
10-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Did anyone else enjoy this sale today? I know I did, :grin:.

I bought several Ralph Lauren shirts for only $1.99, $4.99 and even R.L. pants @ $1.99. I thought it was some kind of era but nope it wasn't so after I hit them up at one store for everything they had in my son's size, I took a trip to the Macy's over Jersey and hit them up something good, LOL. I even found my daughter some beautiful dresses that were $82 bucks for $9.99. I bought myself 2 pairs of ballet flats, Nine West and Bandelino about $32 bucks a piece.

Boy do I love a good sale!

Nice. You're in PA, so did you go to KOP?

I started to go but I was too tired. :ohwell:

~*~ShopAholic~*~
10-21-2007, 07:13 PM
I went to the one out Ardmoore that morning and then to the one out Cherry Hill last night. Nice. You're in PA, so did you go to KOP?

locabouthair
10-21-2007, 07:39 PM
wow those are some good deals.

I went yesterday and they had a lot of coats for 40% off. i bought a jones new york fall jacket it was 195 and i paid 117. So I was happy. I have been sleeping on macy's one day sales. I couldnt believe they had new coats for 40% off.

I know they have their one day sales pretty often but is it evey month, twice a month or what?

~*~ShopAholic~*~
10-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Not sure on when they have the 1 day sales, I actually found it by accident. I was browsing online to see what department store I could run to real quick to buy a baby gift and happen to see they were having a 1 day sale. wow those are some good deals.

I went yesterday and they had a lot of coats for 40% off. i bought a jones new york fall jacket it was 195 and i paid 117. So I was happy. I have been sleeping on macy's one day sales. I couldnt believe they had new coats for 40% off.

I know they have their one day sales pretty often but is it evey month, twice a month or what?

MissJ
10-22-2007, 01:00 PM
I wanted to, but I didn't know where to find Macy's. Did they, by chance, have any Uggs on sale?

FunkyDiva
10-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Nice. You're in PA, so did you go to KOP?

I heard the one in the Court was going out of business and were having crazy blow-out prices.

septemberbaby
10-26-2007, 12:00 PM
That sale was awesome!