PDA

View Full Version : Pencil/Skinny Jeans

Maynard
10-13-2007, 01:30 PM
I want a good pair of pencil jeans to wear this fall. I want them to be tight the whole length of my leg ( I want them to look like leggings, but actually jeans)

Any suggestions of a where I can get a good pair?

TIA

sylver2
10-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I want a good pair of pencil jeans to wear this fall. I want them to be tight the whole length of my leg ( I want them to look like leggings, but actually jeans)

Any suggestions of a where I can get a good pair?

TIA

i'd like to now ths too. the skinny jeans i've tried on still seem loose..lol and baggy at the bottom

BlueEra
10-13-2007, 01:43 PM
The best pairs of skinny jeans I have found that fit me well are from H&M and Urban Outfitters. I also was able to pick up a good pair at Forever 21, but you have to search really hard to find the right pair. I hate baggy skinny jeans too. I love them to fit tight.

The only problem I really have with all skinny jeans is that they are usually too long for me since Im so short, so I have to cuff them under sometimes.

Maynard
10-13-2007, 07:00 PM
The best pairs of skinny jeans I have found that fit me well are from H&M and Urban Outfitters. I also was able to pick up a good pair at Forever 21, but you have to search really hard to find the right pair. I hate baggy skinny jeans too. I love them to fit tight.

The only problem I really have with all skinny jeans is that they are usually too long for me since Im so short, so I have to cuff them under sometimes.

Ok I will try those places. I have to go in b/c I will be sooooooo disappointed it they dont fit right and I order online!

bLackButtaFly
10-15-2007, 10:02 AM

Yep I love my black cigarette jeans from urban outfitters. H&M jeans don't fit my waist right, but the urban's were perfecto. I wore them at the nyc meetup if you want an idea of the fit. Good luck smitge!

Kimberly
10-15-2007, 10:13 AM
I need some new ones. I've lost almost 30 pounds since I bought the ones I have so they will be super baggy on me now but I have not ever been able to find a pair to fit me in the waist and hips.

ETA: and I don't remember where I got the ones that I have.

Maynard
10-15-2007, 10:16 AM
Yep I love my black cigarette jeans from urban outfitters. H&M jeans don't fit my waist right, but the urban's were perfecto. I wore them at the nyc meetup if you want an idea of the fit. Good luck smitge!

Yes I remember! That is exactly how I want mine to fit! Yours are too cute!

Thanks! :)

FunkyDiva
10-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Try Express I love the way theirs fit me!

Syrah
10-15-2007, 11:53 AM
i'd like to now ths too. the skinny jeans i've tried on still seem loose..lol and baggy at the bottom

You say you're looking for a skinny jean that is PENCIL tight the whole way down you leg. So the only place you want "gather" is down around you ankle?

I have the Joe's Jeans Chelsea Cigarette fit. LOVE them.
Hudson also makes a killer skinny jeans (and they look good on the ladies with booty).

A lot of the celebs are wearing "Rich & Skinny" and William Rast. Rich & Skinny will run you about $350 and William Rast (Justin Timberlake's line) is good for girls built like Cameron Diaz. NO ASSets.

Levi's also makes a killer skinny jean. I'll try and find the fit/style.

Syrah
10-15-2007, 11:54 AM

Urban Outfitters!! Great recommendation. And they have 'em in fun colors too.

annieup
10-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Joe's Chelsea fit.......by best skinny jean ever

BlueEra
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Urban Outfitters!! Great recommendation. And they have 'em in fun colors too.

I am drooling on a pair of U.O. jeans that I want so badly! I have an interview with them tomorrow and I would LOVE to work with them because their discount is off the chain!:grin:

I find that my jeans, especially the skinny jeans, fit SO MUCH better when they come in waist sizes (26, 27, 28, etc.) rather than regular sizes (2, 3, 4, etc.).

caramelcutieinva
10-15-2007, 05:14 PM
I got my skinny jeans from Ross.

They are Levi's Vintage Skinny Jeans and were $20.

I have small chicken legs and a my hips/ rump is large. These are the only ones that fit me perfectly and I went to quite a few stores.

chickory_bee
10-16-2007, 08:44 AM
I got my skinny jeans from Express, and they are the Zelda jeans, and they are HOT...

bLackButtaFly
10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Yes I remember! That is exactly how I want mine to fit! Yours are too cute!

Thanks! :)

No problem! The BDG's, girl. Not even the really expensive ones at UO's. Love them so much I bought a second pair:grin:. Great for the fall!