PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tina-Beyonce's mama

BrooklynSouth
10-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I know, wrong forum but this is where most members are right now. Miss Tina, I know some of y'all cannot stand her fashions but some do. She's on HSN right now. Her hair looks nice.

Je Ne Sais Quoi
10-12-2007, 08:21 PM
They are showing some ugly gold shoes right now...yuck!

Je Ne Sais Quoi
10-12-2007, 08:23 PM
And Solange is on the phone sounding phony because????? :lachen: Let me turn this channel

Iluvsmuhgrass
10-12-2007, 08:25 PM
And Solange is on the phone sounding phony because????? :lachen: Let me turn this channel

:lol: Tryna hock her mama's stuff

Je Ne Sais Quoi
10-12-2007, 08:29 PM
:lol: Tryna hock her mama's stuff Girl, the little host is trying to pump up this ugly shiny purse right now. They must have paid Solange to put in a good word :lachen:

LayneJ
10-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I know, wrong forum but this is where most members are right now. Miss Tina, I know some of y'all cannot stand her fashions but some do. She's on HSN right now. Her hair looks nice.

It does look nice. Can't say the same for this bag she's showing. :ohwell:

dlewis
10-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Her hair does look nice.

chayil0427
10-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Huh...just tuning into the last 30 minutes here...she looks so MADE up...kinda...plastic surgery-y....maybe its the makeup.:ohwell:

Chayil

KatKronicles
10-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I am proud of any black woman who gets the opportunity to come back to hsn. That is not an easy thing to do. Some of the stuff thats being shown is actually nice, Go head Miss Tina.

The only thing i do not like is the spelling out of MISS TINA on some of the stuff. She needs to stick with MT in her logo.

JamericanGurl
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
I am proud of any black woman who gets the opportunity to come back to hsn. That is not an easy thing to do. Some of the stuff thats being shown is actually nice, Go head Miss Tina.

The only thing i do not like is the spelling out of MISS TINA on some of the stuff. She needs to stick with MT in her logo.
I actually don't mind these
http://shoes-handbags.hsn.com/miss-tina-chandelier-leather-sandal_p-3502199_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=3502199&sf=so&attr=4661&ocm=4661|so&prev=hp!4661!sf

http://shoes-handbags.hsn.com/miss-tina-peep-toe-platform-pump_p-3502091_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=3502091&sf=so&attr=4661&ocm=4661|so&prev=hp!4661!sf

gone_fishing
10-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't know...it doesn't seem like she's really having a good time. Her smiles and laughs seem forced to me.

I do like some of her stuff but i'm not all into the shiney bling bling stuff so all that gold trim turns me off...

Then again...I'm not much into suitcases...I mean...hand bags...:grin:

chayil0427
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
I will say that I like how the models aren't rail thin. They've got nice feminine figures. :yep:

Chayil

chayil0427
10-12-2007, 09:54 PM
LOL...she's so dry...WOW...sounds like she has been smoking or something...super dry voice.:lachen:Ok she's on tomorrow at 8am and 7pm eastern so anyone who missed it log onto hsn.com and check her out :drunk: good thread....

Chayil

BrooklynSouth
10-13-2007, 06:20 PM
LOL...she's so dry...WOW...sounds like she has been smoking or something...super dry voice.:lachen:Ok she's on tomorrow at 8am and 7pm eastern so anyone who missed it log onto hsn.com and check her out :drunk: good thread....

Chayil

Chayil, throughout the show I was thinking about her voice too..obvious that Mama smokes. I bought nothing this time, just didn't touch me the way my great trouser jeans and pencil skirt did her premier show..I love those items, fit me like tailored! Cannot help myself, watching right now...I like this Lady and she is definitely a LADY.

chayil0427
10-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Chayil, throughout the show I was thinking about her voice too..obvious that Mama smokes. I bought nothing this time, just didn't touch me the way my great trouser jeans and pencil skirt did her premier show..I love those items, fit me like tailored! Cannot help myself, watching right now...I like this Lady and she is definitely a LADY.

yea i saw the trouser jeans last night...i did like those....watching again now....not feeling the leather jacket in blue...much too loud but the black is nice.

yep....perhaps she's hitting up those newports LOL...but hey...how many of us have newport women in our families:spinning:

chayil

BrooklynSouth
10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Hoping her November show has much, much better items...this showing was nothing special except those alligator hardware boots-no, did not buy them..not my heel comfort height...I did not like most of her things this time. November showing a comparable mess...then I'll just be happy with my skirt, belt and trousers which are sexy as heck.