PDA

View Full Version : TURTLE NECKS

Joanna721
10-12-2007, 01:20 PM
so ladies the kool weather is here and I have been searching high and low for a turtle neck and I cannot find one anywhere and when I say anywhere I mean it.....:wallbash:
whats crazy is that in past years I saw them every where and didnt want one, but now I cant find one at all....
sorry for being so long winded but I wanna know if anyone knows where topurchase a cute PLUS SIZED turtle neck:lachen::lachen: (tons of colors are great I want turtlenecks to be a staple this winter......wit a bun and cute pants) lol.....very low maintenace and cute and fuss free:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pokahontas
10-12-2007, 01:23 PM
so ladies the kool weather is here and I have been searching high and low for a turtle neck and I cannot find one anywhere and when I say anywhere I mean it.....:wallbash:
whats crazy is that in past years I saw them every where and didnt want one, but now I cant find one at all....
sorry for being so long winded but I wanna know if anyone knows where topurchase a cute PLUS SIZED turtle neck:lachen::lachen: (tons of colors are great I want turtlenecks to be a staple this winter......wit a bun and cute pants) lol.....very low maintenace and cute and fuss free:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just got a really cute one from Target the other day. It's a turtleneck but it dosen't have long sleves, they're like to the elbows. It looks real hot with some bold gold necklaces, hoop earrings and chunky bracelets.

MsKipani
10-12-2007, 01:26 PM
i know that victoriasecret.com has plenty

Joanna721
10-12-2007, 01:29 PM
THNX.....IM GONNA TRY TARGET....AS FOR VIKI'S IDK I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING PAST XXL
I WEAR A 22/24 FOR SHIRTS

i HAVE SOME CRAZY CUTE NECKLASCES THAT WOULD LOOK GREAT TOO

mili
10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
You may want to try Walmart, Sears, or JC Penney, if any are in your area.

HAPPY Hunting!!:drunk:

MsKipani
10-12-2007, 01:59 PM
THNX.....IM GONNA TRY TARGET....AS FOR VIKI'S IDK I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING PAST XXL
I WEAR A 22/24 FOR SHIRTS

i HAVE SOME CRAZY CUTE NECKLASCES THAT WOULD LOOK GREAT TOO

sorry..I didn't read thoroughly...what about Kohl's?

kweenameena
10-12-2007, 01:59 PM
I just got a cute ribbed cream-colored turtle neck from Old Navy! I don't usually like their clothes but the turtle neck was cute...along with the tweed pants and high-waisted jeans that I bought there also.:look:

Syrah
10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
I just got a really cute one from Target the other day. It's a turtleneck but it dosen't have long sleves, they're like to the elbows. It looks real hot with some bold gold necklaces, hoop earrings and chunky bracelets.

Me too! Target has some cute basics. Forever 21 also has some fitted turtlenecks (and short sleeves). Bebe's got some short sleeved t-necks.

Pokahontas
10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
I just got a cute ribbed cream-colored turtle neck from Old Navy! I don't usually like their clothes but the turtle neck was cute...along with the tweed pants and high-waisted jeans that I bought there also.:look:

Oooh, they have high-waisted jeans. I've been looking for those everywhere. I will check there. Normally I don't like their clothes either so I hardly ever go in there.

PrettyBrownEyes
10-13-2007, 10:09 PM

Old Navy, Gap.