PDA

View Full Version : SCARVES! Where do you get

new-life
09-27-2007, 05:58 PM
PRETTY scarves! And by that, I mean head scarves (it could be both a head and neck scarf). You know, everytime I'm out, I just see ppl with real pretty scarves with nice colors- just to wrap a doobie. And since I want to start incorporating some protective styles in my hair regimen, I would like to look stylish also. I just don't know where to get them. Excuse me, but I'm not really up on fashion like that, so my style is a little "average"- but please help me!:perplexed

ayoung
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Target is a GREAT place to go. :yep:

new-life
09-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Really? wow, I woulda never guessed, thanks girl!
Any other suggestions?

Reslnt1
09-28-2007, 01:12 AM
tj maxx and marshalls always have 100% silk scarves for really good prices...sometimes on clearance will have them for $5....also nordstrom rack

loved
09-28-2007, 03:46 AM
Ann Taylor outlets

AmilLion
09-28-2007, 08:51 AM
PRETTY scarves! And by that, I mean head scarves (it could be both a head and neck scarf). You know, everytime I'm out, I just see ppl with real pretty scarves with nice colors- just to wrap a doobie. And since I want to start incorporating some protective styles in my hair regimen, I would like to look stylish also. I just don't know where to get them. Excuse me, but I'm not really up on fashion like that, so my style is a little "average"- but please help me!:perplexed

Vendors on the streets of NY, JCrew, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic, H&M

new-life
09-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the suggestions:yep:

BrooklynSouth
09-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Majority of my pretty silks were from JINGJING on EBAY but she is no longer a member..guess it'll be MARSHALLS from now on; have not been there in a while.