PDA

View Full Version : Twelve by Twelve~Forever21....

londonjakki
09-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Forever 21 has a new store and web site geared for the twenty to thirty something year olds.......its called Twelve by Twelve...heres the link:

http://www.forever21.com/twelve/default.asp

some of the items are cute.....a bit pricier than Forever21....I wonder what the quality is, if its better than Forever21...They are trying to compete with H & M and Zara.....

http://style.popcrunch.com/forever-21-introduces-twelve-by-twelve-collection/

Has anyone tried the new stuff??:spinning:

AmilLion
09-26-2007, 02:40 PM
The stuff is ok. I might try a piece and compare to Zara. I love Zara

londonjakki
09-27-2007, 09:25 AM
The stuff is ok. I might try a piece and compare to Zara. I love Zara

Yes! I luv Zara also..unfortunately I haven't seen a Zara around here:wallbash:

cutiebe2
09-27-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm 18 and I would buy the stuff their...I like their clothes but it still loks a lot like F21..maybe less bright colors?

londonjakki
09-27-2007, 10:02 AM
I'm 18 and I would buy the stuff their...I like their clothes but it still loks a lot like F21..maybe less bright colors?

I agree...it does look a lot like f21.......I was eyeing a cardigan...the sizes are already selling out!!!!

AmilLion
09-27-2007, 10:17 AM
I live in New York and visited the Forever 21 in Soho which is carrying the line. It looks/feels nothing like Zara, so they need to fall back with that comparison LOL. However, it's more comparable to H&M. The 12 by 12 pieces pretty much look like Forever 21, but dark colors. I also wasn't a fan of the fabrics, just feels like a thicker version of the $10 stuff.

londonjakki
09-27-2007, 10:30 AM
I live in New York and visited the Forever 21 in Soho which is carrying the line. It looks/feels nothing like Zara, so they need to fall back with that comparison LOL. However, it's more comparable to H&M. The 12 by 12 pieces pretty much look like Forever 21, but dark colors. I also wasn't a fan of the fabrics, just feels like a thicker version of the $10 stuff.

OOHHH ok..thanks so much AmilLion.... so I know what I'm in for if I purchase something:ohwell:..........