PDA

View Full Version : What in fashion do you like, but are too embarrased to admit it?

fluffylocks
09-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Got this from the what celebrities are you attracted to, but too embarrased to admit it thread

Is there anything in fashion, any trends, any items that you think are cute, but wont tell anyone because its really out there, outdated, maybe tacky or cheesy to most people's standards (maybe even so much that you wont even wear it yourself :look:)

Mine are

- Lace up ankle boots: They look like stripper shoes, some of them are really cheesy looking, but i really like them

-Sergio Valente straight leg jeans: They have been played out a long time ago, but i still want some (even though i probally wont even wear them)

-Straight leg jeans: They had a big surge where everybody had some in like 2004 & i think in 2005....then they went out of style......and the whole time from 05 to some of 07 when straight leg jeans were played out....i still wanted some really bad and was looking all over the place for them

amy1234
09-24-2007, 11:37 PM
I like minolo boots and think that they should be a classic trademark of timberlands for ladies ! :perplexed

Luvmylife
09-25-2007, 04:12 AM
Boot-cut jeans. I don't care how played they are or how played they get, this will always be a part of my "uniform":look:

bluefolli
09-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Classic / Retired Coach bags...I can't seem to jump on the rainbow colors or big emblem wagon.

erokawa
09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
I think thong straps showing over the pants line is kinda sexy. :x So sue me.

AmilLion
09-26-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm never embarrassed by what I like. This is what make you unique. As long as it's coordinated, fit properly, what's the problem.

hair_wit_favor
09-26-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm not really embarrassed, but sometimes I like to wear colors that dont match...purple sweater, jeans, and red pumps for example..

audacious1
09-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Boot-cut jeans. I don't care how played they are or how played they get, this will always be a part of my "uniform":look:

You shouldn't be embarrassed to admit that. As long as they look nice on you and fit your body, then you're straight.

Boot leg and wide leg jeans are the only jeans that look good on my figure.

I am embarrassed to admit I sometimes buy things that I know isn't the most flattering (but don't look bad) for my figure. I know damn well my wide bottom a$$ shouldn't wear skinny jeans...but I do/did (I'm tired of them they are getting played to me).

And the Sergio's! I've been looking for a pair. They used to fit me so well back in high school. My proportions have changed, but I still want to give it a go!

january noir
09-30-2007, 07:53 AM
I like my shoes and handbag to match or compliment for the most part...
I am old fashioned in that sense.

Luvmylife
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
I like my shoes and handbag to match or compliment for the most part...
I am old fashioned in that sense.

I can't seem to break this habit either, January. I got it from my mom and it's so hard not to do. I'll durn near have a panick attack about black shoes and a brown purse....I'm not even going to mention the belt:lachen:

Luvmylife
10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
You shouldn't be embarrassed to admit that. As long as they look nice on you and fit your body, then you're straight.

Boot leg and wide leg jeans are the only jeans that look good on my figure.

Me too. I have big feet for my height and I think boot-cut jeans and a nice heel camoflages the dogs quite nicely:lachen:

I am embarrassed to admit I sometimes buy things that I know isn't the most flattering (but don't look bad) for my figure. I know damn well my wide bottom a$$ shouldn't wear skinny jeans...but I do/did (I'm tired of them they are getting played to me).

I just bought a pair yesterday...trying to be adventurous:lol:the dogs don't look as bad as I thought in them, but heels once again are mandatory. (Who ever heard of a woman buying jeans to compliment her feet??:rofl:)

Eiano
10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I love love love the tight jeans loose fitted top look.
Sessy.

SleekandBouncy
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm never embarrassed by what I like. This is what make you unique. As long as it's coordinated, fit properly, what's the problem.

:yep:
If I like it I wear it. If I had a passion for purple lace up boots, I'd wear it. Not to work or any place that would jeopardize my circumstance. Life is too short.

Thankfully I don't have a passion for purple lace up boots though :lol:

audacious1
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Me too. I have big feet for my height and I think boot-cut jeans and a nice heel camoflages the dogs quite nicely:lachen:

I just bought a pair yesterday...trying to be adventurous:lol:the dogs don't look as bad as I thought in them, but heels once again are mandatory. (Who ever heard of a woman buying jeans to compliment her feet??:rofl:)

:lol: how tall are you and what size are your feet--if you don't mind sharing? you make is sound like you belong in a circus, and i don't believe you do. :lol:

Luvmylife
10-02-2007, 03:00 AM
:lol: how tall are you and what size are your feet--if you don't mind sharing? you make is sound like you belong in a circus, and i don't believe you do. :lol:

:lachen: 5'4"...size 9 :look:

It's not the size per se...they're just so long and narrow:rolleyes: they look like long hot dogs:lol: