PDA

View Full Version : Designer Handbag Sites Online

SplashAtl
09-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Does anyone know of any good online sites to purchase authentic designer handbags? Similar to Bluefly.com. A reputable place. Thanks!

JamericanGurl
09-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Honestly no! I truly don't trust those off shoot sites. I buy stuff from Neimans sales and values section online.

Ask Faucets formerly KayGeeBee

SplashAtl
09-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Honestly no! I truly don't trust those off shoot sites. I buy stuff from Neimans sales and values section online.

Ask Faucets formerly KayGeeBee

Cool. Thanks. I thought places like Bluefly were ok. However, I have never bought anything from them. In the past I have always bought from the store but some one recently mentioned Bluefly to me and I was just curious to see if there were others out there.

silvergirl
09-23-2007, 12:02 AM
eluxury.com :)

SplashAtl
09-23-2007, 05:56 PM

Thank you!

JamericanGurl
09-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Cool. Thanks. I thought places like Bluefly were ok. However, I have never bought anything from them. In the past I have always bought from the store but some one recently mentioned Bluefly to me and I was just curious to see if there were others out there.
My only problem with bluefly is that they are higher than when neiman's has last call in the stores:perplexed I'm such a bargain hooka that i can't stand paying fulkl price or too much for last season's bags.

JamericanGurl
09-23-2007, 06:39 PM

I forgot about them! They are owned by LVMH:yep:

audacious1
09-26-2007, 12:30 AM
I forgot about them! They are pwned by LVMH:yep:

I didn't know that!

I just go to eluxury to fantasize about all the purty bags.