PDA

View Full Version : Roberto Cavalli at H&M - Who's Going??

SqrpioQutie
09-19-2007, 09:40 PM
so anyone just waiting for Roberto Cavalli's H&M line??.. He's doing about 25 pieces of evening wear and i'm pretty sure that although i don't currently have a reason to buy evening wear, i'll be therewhen the line debuts so that IF there's something that i just MUST have, it'll still be there in my size... :yep:

am i alone in this?

audacious1
09-19-2007, 10:45 PM
so anyone just waiting for Roberto Cavalli's H&M line??.. He's doing about 25 pieces of evening wear and i'm pretty sure that although i don't currently have a reason to buy evening wear, i'll be therewhen the line debuts so that IF there's something that i just MUST have, it'll still be there in my size... :yep:

am i alone in this?

Um, no! I'm mad I didn't know about this. But I'm more mad that we don't currently have an H&M in my location.

SqrpioQutie
09-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Um, no! I'm mad I didn't know about this. But I'm more mad that we don't currently have an H&M in my location.

lol... any reason is a good reason for a road trip... :grin:... u have time - the line won't be out until 11/8

MizAvalon
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
I didn't know he was doing a line for them! :eek:

I have to be honest though, I haven't been impressed with the celeb lines that have come out of there so far.(Madonna, Kate Moss)

Maybe his will be better because he's an actual designer.

FunkyDiva
09-21-2007, 09:34 AM

My thoughts exactly

audacious1
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
lol... any reason is a good reason for a road trip... :grin:... u have time - the line won't be out until 11/8

I suppose. Now I have to check where the nearest one is, and then see if its worth the trip. LoL

Kurlee
09-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Cavalli is one of my favorite designers. I can't wait:yep:

Guyaneek
09-22-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm excited. I don't need any evening wear right now either but I'm gonna find a location and wait :grin:

SqrpioQutie
09-22-2007, 04:55 PM
i'm really hoping that there'll be something in the line that i just GOTTA HAVE in my size and then i'll get it... it comes out right after my bday so i'll be ready for it... lol

ONAMSHN
09-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Great...the one they are building in Atlanta will be ready this Spring!!!!