PDA

View Full Version : What kind of shoes do you wear most of the time?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

fluffylocks
08-27-2007, 10:38 AM
I know seasons change and you cant wear the same type of shoes year round, but what do you find yourself in most of the time, or what is your favorite type of shoe or what kind would you wear all year if you could

lexi08
08-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Low heeled wedges. They are the most comfortable especially for work.

fluffylocks
08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
I wear alot of flats/ballerina design looking type shoes and if i wear tennishoes (rarely) they are in that design

But im 19 now and something in me is wanting to upgrade my look, everything is feeling to "little girl" now, i need to wear better shoes and heels and such, so i wanted to see what everyone else was wearing

GeorginaSparks
08-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I wear a lot of flats for work and heels for going out and whatnot. I wear flip flops, tennis shoes, heels or loafers to class.

glamazon386
08-27-2007, 01:01 PM
4 inch stilettos!

BAP28
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM
heels/stilettos..now im religious about this but

recently i realized i cant do the high-heels in the airport..because me tumbling down with my suitcase is not a good look or cute and i almost came close..when a tall person falls its like ...omgggggggg

dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm

audacious1
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
heels/stilettos..now im religious about this but

recently i realized i cant do the high-heels in the airport..because me tumbling down with my suitcase is not a good look or cute and i almost came close..when a tall person falls its like ...omgggggggg

dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm

wow, i'd never do heels in the airport. :nono:

it just doesn't seem comfortable, especially if you're traveling with many bags. however, the one exception is for a weekend trip to see my honey...or a weekend trip anywhere. but that doesnt matter because most of my trips are for at least a week and i consistently over pack. :nono:

Guyaneek
08-29-2007, 02:26 PM
I've seriously got a thing for wedges. When I'm not wearing wedges, I'm wearing heels though

candiel
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
I've seriously got a thing for wedges. When I'm not wearing wedges, I'm wearing heels though

Me too, I love wedges!

Puddles
08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Flip Flops.....rain or shine. :)

Syrah
08-30-2007, 12:00 PM
I know seasons change and you cant wear the same type of shoes year round, but what do you find yourself in most of the time, or what is your favorite type of shoe or what kind would you wear all year if you could

See thats the thing - it all depends on where you live. I live in Cali - and folks rock FLIP FLOPS all year around. You'll see someone in an adorable outfit and then some damn flip flops.

But back to the point - I'm really all over the place. I love ballerina flats and heels. I'm more a chunky heel girl during the winter as opposed to stilleto heels.

What do I want? A pair of round toe boots. Everyone is selling pointy toed boots...I want some round toes. :sigh: Marc Jacobs has some FAB ones but they're like $900.

LovelyZ
08-31-2007, 07:02 PM
I am loving flats more and more. They can be so stylish and, of course, comfortable. However, for me, nothing beats the confidence and sex appeal boost I get from a fierce pair of stilettos. You can't tell me NOTHING when I'm rockin' them.

ChasingBliss
08-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Pumps and heels during the week or dressing up to go out...flats, sneakers on leisure days.

~*~ShopAholic~*~
08-31-2007, 08:51 PM
I love flats, driving shoes, etc. I was so happy when the ballerina shoe became "the shoe", because it was hard to find nice flats.

septemberbaby
08-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Me too, I love wedges!

Me three!

I can't really wear stilettos but I can rock a wedge in a minute. I love wedges.

The only type of heels I can wear are those with an ankle strap (picture a mary jane type shoe with a heel) and/or boots. I need some support or I'm going dowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. :badidea::whyme:

Suerte
09-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Flip flops all day every day!!!!

My alter ego wears the 5 inch heels.

The regular me....not so much, lol

gymfreak336
09-01-2007, 09:24 PM
SNEAKERS!!!!!

I practically collect nike dunks. The louder and more colorful, the better.

Leslie_C
09-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Me three!

I can't really wear stilettos but I can rock a wedge in a minute. I love wedges.

The only type of heels I can wear are those with an ankle strap (picture a mary jane type shoe with a heel) and/or boots. I need some support or I'm going dowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. :badidea::whyme:

:lachen:Me too chica, me too. Secondly, I have literally no arch so heels kill my feet in about 10 minutes, not to mention I dont walk in them very well. I can rock a kitten heel, but stilettos are out of the question. Wedges are my fave bc they still give u a little height boost but they are easy to walk in and dont hurt your feet. I never thought about it till u said that, but boots with a heel are easier to walk in....u r right, must be the support.

Ive been known to take heels off and walk barefoot on the sidewalk after a night out, thats how bad they hurt my feet :nono:

Leslie_C
09-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Flip flops all day every day!!!!

My alter ego wears the 5 inch heels.

The regular me....not so much, lol

LOL @ alter ego....

I rock flip flops A LOT too....its a FL thing. I own more flip flops/sandals than actual real shoes.

mzcris
09-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Heels...I'm only 5' feet so I like to feel like a big girl :lachen: