PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading bf from big t-shirts to blazers

Innocent_Kiss
08-26-2007, 07:50 PM
So, me and my bf agreed that it was time for a style change. He wants me to go shopping with him, but I don't know where to take him?? He's looking for a more mature look, from big t-shirts and polos to nice button ups layered with blazers. (Don't really know what you call the style of dress???) Where should we go???????

atlantatiffany
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
One of my guy friends dresses like that and I love his style. I would espcecially recommend club monaco. The website doesn't show much, but it's so stylish. Other stores I like for men are

benneton
banana republic
j crew
diesel
french connection

Hope this helps.

ChocoKitty
08-28-2007, 12:41 PM
What about starting at Macy's?

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=16499&PageID=16499*1*24*-1*-1&kw=Blazers%20%26%20Sport%20Coats&LinkType=EverGreen

lexi08
08-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I also recommend Banana Republic, J Crew, and Benneton especially for casual clothing. I would also try department stores like Dillards, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Macy's. If your budget allows, Neimans and Saks are good too especially for dressier items and classic pieces.

glamazon386
08-28-2007, 02:45 PM
You can't go wrong with Macys or Nordstrom. Any nice Dept store. That's a good place to start.

audacious1
08-28-2007, 04:55 PM
You can't go wrong with Macys or Nordstrom. Any nice Dept store. That's a good place to start.

Macy's aint nice everywhere you go.
It seems like they have fallen off in general :nono:
But Nordstroms is good :up:

slimting
08-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Express and the Gap have good sales on Men's clothes too. If you know the look you are going for you can go anywhere to find clothes to fit the look. My friend gets reall good deals from t.j maxx and marshalls too. Leather jackets, nice slacks, and designer shirts.