PDA

View Full Version : Comfortable heels/heeled boots and sandals

UmSumayyah
08-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Anybody know what the best brands are?
I need some quality shoes due to issues with my ankle. Something I can walk around the mall in, but it won't be getting heavy use (Like walking all over NYC).
As far as price I'd REALLY like not to pay more than $150 per pair.

Suerte
08-26-2007, 05:58 PM
*pokes in* ...lol... I want a pair too!

comike
08-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Cole Haan came out with a line of stylish shoes, sandals and boots by a shoe designer from Nike called the Nike Air Collection. They're supposed to be pretty comfortable although I've never tried them. You can check them out here....

COLE HAAN WOMEN'S NIKE AIR COLLECTION (http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=308608#page=1,viewAll=FALS E)

atlantatiffany
08-26-2007, 09:10 PM
At bcbg we have a few pair of comfortable shoes but they are $225.

GeorginaSparks
08-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Cole Haans or Pumas. I would also suggest merrells but they're for the older crowd. Just my opinion. lol

JamericanGurl
08-27-2007, 07:20 AM
I have a similar issue because of a bad ankle break 3 years ago. I were sneakers a lot. But when I'm not wearing sneakers I wear Cole Haan and Taryn Rose. These two brands have a lot of support!

Cole Haan's are moderately priced, but the Taryn Rose are $$$. You can find Taryn Rose on sale at eBay. I also have to warn you that they not the most stylish shoes and they run really small. But overall it's probably one of the best support shoes on the market. I recommend you go to Neimans and try on some Taryn Rose shoes and find your size then search Zappos and eBay for a pair on sale.

JLove74
08-27-2007, 07:45 AM
I hair a similar issue because of a bad ankle break 3 years ago. I were sneakers a lot. But when I'm not wearing sneakers I wear Cole Haan and Taryn Rose. These two brands have a lot of support!

Cole Haan's are moderately priced, but the Taryn Rose are $$$. You can find Taryn Rose on sale at eBay. I also have to warn you that they not the most stylish shoes and they run really small. But overall it's probably one of the best support shoes on the market. I recommend you go to Neimans and try on some Taryn Rose shoes and find your size then search Zappos and eBay for a pair on sale.

ITA wiht Taryn rose - she's knows feet :) Check Off 5th or NM Last Call outlet if you live near one.

Cole Haan - Nike are sooooo cofy and stylish

UmSumayyah
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Forgot to say thanks for all the suggestions. How rude of me.

I ended up going with Rockports, I have black riding style boots, brown ankle boots, and a pair of black pumps.