PDA

View Full Version : Shecky's Girls Night Out....?

YasmanSoBe
02-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Has anyone ever attended this?

The Shecky's Girls Night Out will be in Miami on April 26.
http://www.sheckys.com/girlsnightout/miami/spring2007/default.asp?rf=

I'm interested in going, but want to know if it's worth the time/money.
I'd appreciate hearing about your experience. Did you like it? Did you buy anything? Was the merchandise reasonably priced, etc...? TIA!

JLove74
02-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Shecky's is sooo fun and the vendors bring cool stuff. I've been to an LA and NYC night out. The best goodie bag was in NYC. Pay for the Delux bag and try to go on the 1st night (1st dibs) or last night (vendors getting rid of stuff), don't eat before you go - tons of food and drinks. They also have mani/pedi stations.

Take you credit card - you can get some great bargains on handbags, shoes, jeans and accessories. Also they have drawings for various things such as spas, gym memberships, etc...

I went by myself to the one in LA and met one of my best friends there:)

WomanlyCharm
02-22-2007, 04:42 PM
This sounds so fun, and they'll have one in Dallas in May!

I think I'm in the mood for a road trip. :grin:

londonjakki
02-22-2007, 05:38 PM
I've never heard of it before....but it sounds interesting..I'll definitely go to the one in Atlanta in the fall.....thanks for posting!!!!:)

lexi08
02-23-2007, 06:59 AM
This sounds like fun. I signed up for the email notices. Thanks for posting

AnjelLuvsUBabe
02-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I like Shecky's Girls Night Out , I would suggest getting the advanced tickets so u can get a gift bag... I thought the gift bag was THY BEST thing about it.... I say if ur not looking to spend over $100 in one night, it prolly isnt worth it... SORRY, revise... I think the bag by itself is worth going for... lol... a majority of the vendors have samples of their products in the gift bag... which I think is valued over $300 or something to that effect....

There were a lot of nice vendors... Got a lil tipsy with the drinks.... Dont recall any food... lol... but then again I dont remember which night I went on... I wanted to buy so much, because there were products that I neva seen before... jewelry, ahh makeup... I meet this Black lady that just started her own line.. pretty nice... deisgned for blacks... www.cocoachic.com ok ok.... thinking about it... I say go... matter of fact let me see if I am signed up for newsletter...

I went solo... I would say go with a gal pal... but solo is good

Guyaneek
02-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Going!!!!! I'm so excited! I've never heard of such a thing!!!!