PDA

View Full Version : Who buys designer handbag replicas online?

Pages : [1] 2

anatomicallycorrect
02-20-2007, 01:59 PM
Fess up! :look:
Where is a good place to get good quality designer replica handbags online? I once bought from a place called lvbags4less==name changed to greatbags4less DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! rude customer service, bait and switch and a no-return policy.
But I'd like to get a nice bag sometimes, that doens't feel like and look like pleather without paying >$1000 for it.

JLove74
02-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Fess up! :look:
Where is a good place to get good quality designer replica handbags online? I once bought from a place called lvbags4less==name changed to greatbags4less DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! rude customer service, bait and switch and a no-return policy.
But I'd like to get a nice bag sometimes, that doens't feel like and look like pleather without paying >$1000 for it.

What designer are you looking for?

anatomicallycorrect
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
What designer are you looking for?
Prada, Louis Vuitton, Coach....and any other big names ;)

kit-kat
02-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I've been searching for a Chanel replica but are they worth it?

JLove74
02-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Prada, Louis Vuitton, Coach....and any other big names ;)

JMO - Coach for the price fools are charging for replicas, you might as well get a real one. Check the department stores, outlets, off stores such as Loehmann's, Filenes, TJ Max, etc. too.

One of my old co-workers orders LV & Chanel from this place with no problem: http://www.luxxlounge.com/index.html

comike
02-20-2007, 06:07 PM
just can't do the replicas....likes to keep it real or nothing at all. There are so many beautiful less expensive handbags that you could get if you can't afford the real deal.

JamericanGurl
02-20-2007, 09:52 PM
LV...Dead
Gucci Dead and in prison.............
Even if they were alive they wouldn't do a dang gone thang for you. Plus having a real bag with logos ain't gone make you feel no better...Cuz there is so many reps that look real...Folx a prolly still do a double take.

Now for leather non logo...I'd buy real...But that's jus me.

Gurl go to ioffer.com and enjoy!

Spend your money as you choose.

comike
02-20-2007, 10:01 PM
LV...Dead
Gucci Dead and in prison.............
Even if they were alive they wouldn't do a dang gone thang for you. Plus having a real bag with logos ain't gone make you feel no better...Cuz there is so many reps that look real...Folx a prolly still do a double take.

Now for leather non logo...I'd buy real...But that's jus me.

Gurl go to ioffer.com and enjoy!

Spend your money as you choose.
I completely agree. My favorite handbags are Coach (non siggy), Cole Haan, BCBG, Kooba. I also like Chloe bags but I have yet to get up the nerve to spend that much yet plus I have really cheap friends who love to ask "where did you get that bag" and "how much did it cost" and roll their eyes because you happen to like nice things....not that their comments stop me from spending my money.

JamericanGurl
02-21-2007, 07:49 AM
I completely agree. My favorite handbags are Coach (non siggy), Cole Haan, BCBG, Kooba. I also like Chloe bags but I have yet to get up the nerve to spend that much yet plus I have really cheap friends who love to ask "where did you get that bag" and "how much did it cost" and roll their eyes because you happen to like nice things....not that their comments stop me from spending my money.
Yeah for some reason logo stuff has turned kinda tacky IMO:ohwell:

lexi08
02-21-2007, 08:11 AM

I purchased a Coach signature bag a few years ago and I have only carried this bag about a dozens times. The bag just looks off/cheap to me :ohwell: I won't be buying another, only leather bags for me. Signature/logo bags just don't appeal to me anymore.

Malice
02-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I went through a replica phase years back, but there were actually a few little stores in my town, one even in the mall that sold them until the F.B.I. shut em down. Now I know of two undercover spots, where you'll only know unless you know, they keep em in the back covered by a curtain..lol. I have an LV Speedy, Bucket, Pouch purse & Wallet. I didn't pay over $100 for any of them. With these online sites though, with what they charge, I agree you might as well get an authentic Coach or Dooney & Burke, Micheal Kors, or Cole Haan. To me those are nice reasonable quality bags. Replica's are cheapening those labels in my eyes. Dooney, Kors, & Cole are hardly if ever replicated so you won't have people studying you and sizing you up and already making the assumption that if you are wearing $50 shoes, your logo embossed bag could no way cost the $2000 it normally does. I wouldn't even WANT a real one nowadays. You'd pay all that money just for people to assume it's fake. Even though Coach is widely replicated, you can always tell the ones that came from Coach as they are much more sturdier bags. The replicas are always flimsy.

glamazon386
02-21-2007, 10:54 AM

Yeah bc everybody and their mama is walking around with phonies now. :lol: If I can't afford the real thing, I don't want it. I have plenty of nice bags and I didn't pay an arm and a leg for them either.

anatomicallycorrect
02-21-2007, 06:48 PM
JMO - Coach for the price fools are charging for replicas, you might as well get a real one. Check the department stores, outlets, off stores such as Loehmann's, Filenes, TJ Max, etc. too.

One of my old co-workers orders LV & Chanel from this place with no problem: http://www.luxxlounge.com/index.html
Thanks a lot for the constructive and helpful reply, JLove! :)

LocksOfLuV
02-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Check your PM in about 2 minutes.:)

anatomicallycorrect
02-23-2007, 06:56 AM
Check your PM in about 2 minutes.:)
Thanks again LocksofLuv! :grin:

anatomicallycorrect
02-23-2007, 07:09 AM
When I started this thread, it was simply to get reputable online links, not to rehash the real vs. replica debate. I personally see no sense in paying $1500 for a handbag. I am not surrounded by people who look at my clothes and size them up as to whether or not they are replicas, and wouldn't care if they did b/c I don't need to "keep up with the Jones'" in regards to what kind of purse I wear. When I see designer handbags, there are some types that I like, just like when I see non-designer clothes. When I see soemthing that I like, I like to just go and buy it and not have to worry about missing a mortgage payment for that month b/c I bought a handbag :perplexed . When I see someone like Nicole Richie with a Balenciaga motorcycle bag, which costs about $1500, in 10 different colors, I think what a waste. That $15000 could've been donated to a scholarship fund for some inner city child to go to college someday :( , I dont' think "ooh, kudos to her for having the REAL vs fake version".

Replica bags are made in different grades--we actually talked about this (and also the real vs fake debate) in a thread last year on this subject. Someone even mentioned that in some factories they will make the real version by day and the same people make the fake versions at night. But if a bag is a AAAA grade it is a better quality replica than an A bag, and thus would be worth more. I personally have my limit on what I would pay for ANY purse--real or fake. I am not going to pay $400 for anything--not even a real leather Hermes replica--b/c I think $400 is too much to pay for any article of clothing.

firecracker
02-23-2007, 07:31 AM
The chile asked for sites that you have personally utilized with quality **** and good customer service.

Chile don't go getting your panties in a bunch from useless offerings of information. Take what you deem useful and necessary but keep on pushing.

You know this is a message board folk gon deliver a damn message and their opinion knowing full well they did not answer the question you asked. :lachen: Kinda like I just did!:look:

Ok now here's my experience

A few years ago I unknowingly bought a damn red replica Chloe paddington for 200 plus from www.shopsuey.com (http://www.shopsuey.com). It was a really nice soft leather. That damn lock was heavy enough to clobber a **** ova the head. They have good customer service and cute stuff. I have sellers license and sale accessories so I dealt with the owner personally since she is in California. I love her earrings and necklaces too.

I like quality leather bags it doesn't matter who the hell makes them and I damn sho don't wanna be caught with the it bag that er'ybody plus their momma is running around with in L.A. Celeb, baller or whomever. :look: I like what I like.

I feel ya on not spending over a grand on a purse but whateva float folks boat and budget is all good.

anatomicallycorrect
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM
You're funny! :grin: And 100% correct!

The chile asked for sites that you have personally utilized with quality **** and good customer service.

Chile don't go getting your panties in a bunch from useless offerings of information. Take what you deem useful and necessary but keep on pushing.

You know this is a message board folk gon deliver a damn message and their opinion knowing full well they did not answer the question you asked. :lachen: Kinda like I just did!:look:

Ok now here's my experience

A few years ago I unknowingly bought a damn red replica Chloe paddington for 200 plus from www.shopsuey.com (http://www.shopsuey.com). It was a really nice soft leather. That damn lock was heavy enough to clobber a **** ova the head. They have good customer service and cute stuff. I have sellers license and sale accessories so I dealt with the owner personally since she is in California. I love her earrings and necklaces too.

I like quality leather bags it doesn't matter who the hell makes them and I damn sho don't wanna be caught with the it bag that er'ybody plus their momma is running around with in L.A. Celeb, baller or whomever. :look: I like what I like.

I feel ya on not spending over a grand on a purse but whateva float folks boat and budget is all good.

secretdiamond
03-28-2007, 05:59 AM
bumping! I'm starting to look for a bag too!

And anyone know any good sellers on ioffer.com? I went to the one JG suggested in the other thread, but she's only selling LV's now.

What are other sites that sell REAL mirror ones (for good prices)? I see variations on the same bags btwn sellers and some look more fake than others.

Thanks. :)

Bosslady1
03-28-2007, 09:34 AM
just can't do the replicas....likes to keep it real or nothing at all. There are so many beautiful less expensive handbags that you could get if you can't afford the real deal.

I agree. Keep looking! You might find something real and at a good price!