PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased the Black Ugg Uptown II boots.....

Undefeated Queen
11-03-2006, 11:41 PM
and I love them! Super cute and comfortable.

JLove74
11-04-2006, 05:21 AM
ohh, I go the Olive & brown ones from last year... they were flying off the shelf after being featured on Oprah:lol:

Undefeated Queen
11-04-2006, 10:56 AM
ohh, I go the Olive & brown ones from last year... they were flying off the shelf after being featured on Oprah:lol:

Girl, I wanted the tan and brown ones so bad!

This is my first pair of Uggs and I have never experienced such comfort from a boot.

fattyfatfat
11-04-2006, 03:41 PM
im still counting my pennies to be able to afford a pair :ohwell:

neeki
11-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Does anyone have the Ugg Cargo II boots? I'm trying to decide between these and the Uptown II boots.

JLove74
11-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Does anyone have the Ugg Cargo II boots? I'm trying to decide between these and the Uptown II boots.

uggghhh, sorry to say I have the cargo too, in black. I wear the uptowns more (don't know why), but they are equally as comfortable. One good thing I do like about the cargo is that little pocket, small for credit card, money & D.L - to keep your hands free.

BrownBetty
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Anybody able to get them cheaper than $190?

neeki
11-07-2006, 10:15 AM
uggghhh, sorry to say I have the cargo too, in black. I wear the uptowns more (don't know why), but they are equally as comfortable. One good thing I do like about the cargo is that little pocket, small for credit card, money & D.L - to keep your hands free.

You have just about everything. I need your wardrobe :lol:.

I like the pocket on the cargos, but I like the lace ups on the uptowns. But since I'm always rushing, it'll probably be easier for me to put the cargos on.

theoneandonly
11-08-2006, 01:19 AM
They are so warm, fuzzy, and comfortable. I have the black pair. I wanna sleep in them:lachen: