New Year No Buy Challenge-May 2024

@CoiledOrchids
Couldn't remember if you got the Cinnamon & Slippery Elm DC'er from Naturelle Grow? It's really nice too!
@IDareT'sHair yes I did! it's my favorite one! I always get the 16 Oz jar(protein free) when it's on sale.

I gave away my last jar of the NG aloe and avocado to my sibling.

the NG marshmallow root dc & the Africa's best olive oil conditioner are the last 2 conditioners I have left.

Since the Africa's best conditioner was used when I was still taking out my locs that'll be the one I'll use up next. I'll mix it with some oil to get rid of it quicker.

This isn’t necessarily hair related, but it could be… I purchased a manifestation journal for the 1st 3 months of the year. Hopefully this helps me get up and plan my days better. I’m still manifesting these inches. I’m so ready to start journaling!

Hello everyone. I bought a couple growth oils and I’m almost out of my cvs growth vitamins so it’s time to restock for the next 6 months. We’ll be back next month. Spend and stock up on essentials.

@Prettymetty
IK and it's a short month:nono:

I bought several things this month and its only the 12th:eek:

Hopefully, that urge is over and I can get back to the business of NOT buying any Hair products:twocents::twocents:

I love getting protective styles. I can still wash and condition biweekly without any issues. I never worry about my edges being frizzy. my main goal is to have healthy moisturized hair.

I'm saving tons of money by using up my stash :twocents:

I did trim my hair yesterday. i did a decent job but I know next time not to wait so long.

I haven’t bought anything for 3months but I did pick up a jar of a staple African pride just the other day. Since I’ve been stretching my buns for a long time ( I’m trying not to pass 2 weeks anymore) but this product is a must for wash day for me

I got half of my oil mix left in my applicator bottle. I had to restock and get some more castor oil since I decided I wanted to do a castor oil challenge for the rest of the year.

I ordered 2 bottles for $7 each on amazon.

I don't plan on getting any more shampoo right now. I'm still working through the 2 that I have now. I will wash and condition on Saturday.

Back