Did the url for this site change? It now says Longhaircareforums instead of longhaircareforum

Wow, I did not even notice until you said something. That's weird...I hope someone can give us a heads up on what is going on.

Last edited:
Good morning

Yes, the URL has changed to the plural form for administrative purposes. The singular form will redirect exactly to the same post/thread etc. of the plural form so as to not lose content or make links invalid.

This was part of our upgrade on the infrastructure, to make the site faster and also introduce the latest features that our forum software has to offer.

Chrome does that when you have auto suggestions on I believe. There is nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Thanks

Good morning

Yes, the URL has changed to the plural form for administrative purposes. The singular form will redirect exactly to the same post/thread etc. of the plural form so as to not lose content or make links invalid.

This was part of our upgrade on the infrastructure, to make the site faster and also introduce the latest features that our forum software has to offer.

Chrome does that when you have auto suggestions on I believe. There is nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Thanks
What about all of the MTO and other spam like content, does that have anything to do with the update? Posting in the paid sections by guests?

What about all of the MTO and other spam like content, does that have anything to do with the update? Posting in the paid sections by guests?
I have replied to the MTO/TSR prefixed posts here : https://longhaircareforums.com/threads/whats-going-on-in-the-entertainment-section.855991/unread

In short we enabled a feed importer to help with entertainment news. Initially we had the actual author appear as the name of the post. I have changed that to RSS Import. I have pinged Beverly to chime in on this.

And yes, it is me - no hijacking here.

Back