15% discount at www.camdengrey.com!

sareca

I mentioned the "intoxicating" smelling virgin coconut oil that I got from bestdeal.org (aka camdengrey.com) in another thread. Well, they're a having 15% off sale.

A LIMITED TIME 15% DISCOUNT will apply to all online orders placed on our website (regardless of order size)
Exclusions: Monthly Specials, Bulk Items, lye/potash, gift certificates, Florida sales tax, S&H and soap bases
This discount will be in effect from 12:01 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, 4/11/07, through midnight Wednesday, 4/18/07 (EST) and not before or after these dates and times

I don't just get coconut oil from them, I get all sorts of things... containers for my homemade cocoa butter mix, emu oil, grapefruit extract, etc. So if you were interested in the oil, but off put by the shipping cost here's your chance.​

Oh and thank knockoutrose! :rosebud:

For real! When I told one of my co-worker/friends her eyes lit up and we pretty much agreed to have our list ready by Tuesday. :)

Dang Thanks alot camdengrey!!!:perplexed to have a discount 2 days after i recived my big package:whyme: ....Lmao :lachen: .... but no thats good gals rack up they have good quality products I get my Essential oils and my butters from there...I hope they have another one so I can take advantage;)

Yep, news like this push me right over the edge. Thanks Sareca!
*I have been wanting to try the emu oil for skin.*

Dang ya'll are quick, I'm still compiling my list.

Don't thank me, thank knockoutrose (a member here) she gave me the 411 I just passed it along.

Camden Grey ROCKS!!! I got the discount in my email also. Also, there are some yummy things on sale this month (the discount does not apply). For those who like shea butter, its $4.84 for a lb refined. There's also 16oz of orange essential oil for $5.54:eek: . Okay...where's my credit card?

pattycake0701 said:
Camden Grey ROCKS!!! I got the discount in my email also. Also, there are some yummy things on sale this month (the discount does not apply). For those who like shea butter, its $4.84 for a lb refined. There's also 16oz of orange essential oil for $5.54:eek: . Okay...where's my credit card?

What? Shea's on sale! I didn't even notice that.

Back